Spirituality has always fascinated me and early in my life I questioned the deep topics of life.
The questions were:
- Why are we here?
- Where do we come from? And where do we go when we die?
- What is the MEANING of life?
- What are thoughts? Where did they come from? How are they created?
- Why do we have thoughts?
- What would we be without THOUGHTS and FEELINGS?
- What counts in life?
- What is REALLY important?
- What do we leave behind on Earth?
- How do we want to be remembered?
“The power of now” by Eckart Tolle is a book that has significantly influenced my thoughts about the meaning of life. At that time I still didn’t understand the importance of feelings, emotions and sensations, but I tried to be PRESENT. So, I took every opportunity to be in the HERE and NOW. I brought myself back to the moment over and over again. But it was difficult for me and I got distracted. I identified myself with the thoughts and was unconscious again.
New questions emerged:
- What is CONSCIOUSNESS?
- How can I be PRESENT?
- How can I get back into the moment by my BREATH?
- How can I ACCEPT everything the way it is?
Among others, the subject of religion appeared, where I came to the conclusion that in all religions truths are included, if you only want to truly understand them. So I was wondering what truths fit me and from which I can draw my benefits. I was and I am still convinced, as they say, that “faith can move mountains.” So I put the topic aside and also when I drifted off into everyday life, my heart led me again and again to my core questions. And every time I came a little closer to the core.
- How can I combine my HEART and MIND?
- Can I CONTROL my EMOTIONS and THOUGHTS?
- Or DETERMINE my emotions and feelings?
- What EMOTIONS control my BEHAVIOR and ACTIONS?
When I discovered the subject of ENLIGHTENMENT for me, I became so obsessed with obtaining that experience, that I tried everything to accomplish it. I meditated, did yoga, read books, attended lectures, interviewed those who where enlightened, sought and was looking for ways to achieve enlightenment.
But the more I sought, the further I was from ATTAINING it.
In the meanwhile, I have started to deal with my FEELINGS and my BELIEFS, because thats the way to your true depth.
I found different ways to solve, to turn and to accept. I would like to take you with me on this exciting way to the inner world.